HSMWorks allows you to maintain full associativity between the SolidWorks model and machining. Design changes in the CAD model get automatically updated in downstream data such as drawings and toolpaths
Bit depth: 32bit + 64bit
• Windows 10
• Windows 8
• Windows 7
• Windows Vista
64-bit (x64) versions are recommended.
NTFS File System is recommended.
• SolidWorks 2010 or newer.
• Internet Explorer 8 or newer.
• Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or Higher with SSE2 technology.
• On 32-bit operating systems: 2GB. 4 GB or more is recommended when working with complex parts.
• On 64-bit operating systems: 4GB.
• 1,024 x 768 with true color (1,600 x 1,050 with true color recommended)
• Installation 6 GB
• A mouse with 3 or more buttons and a scroll wheel is recommended.
• Dual / Quad core CPUs will be utilized when calculating toolpaths.
• English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Czech, Polish
• Any SolidWorks certified graphics card. Please see www.solidworks.com/sw/support/videocardtesting.html
HSMWorks provides a fully integrated CAM solution for SOLIDWORKS®, allowing you to get up to speed and become productive within minutes using familiar tools and workflows.
Full associativity with SOLIDWORKS model
Download Autodesk HSMWorks 2016 R4.41148/Win32/64 free torrent