AutoCAD is the world leader among solutions for 2D and 3D design. Being more visible, 3D modeling allows to speed up design works and release of the documentation, to share models and develop new ideas. For AutoCAD thousands of add-ons are available, which allows satisfying the needs of a wide range of customers. It’s time to design a new way – AutoCAD time.
AutoCAD 2019 allows you to solve the most complex design problems. By means of creating arbitrary forms, a variety of bodies and surfaces are modeled; The time for project verification is significantly reduced; Parametric drawings help to keep all the necessary information at hand. Project ideas can be visualized in PDF format, as well as implemented in mockups obtained through 3D printing. Even when ideas did not turn into reality so quickly.
– 32-bit or 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with the update KB4019990, Windows 8.1 with the update KB2919355; 64-bit version of Windows 10 (1607 or higher)
– A processor with a clock speed of 2.5-2.9 GHz (3 GHz or higher is recommended)
– 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
– Video adapter with 1 GB of video memory, throughput of 29 GB / s (4 GB and 106 GB / s recommended) and support for DirectX 11
– The resolution of the screen is 1920×1080 with the color palette True Color. 64-bit editions of Windows 10 support resolutions up to 3840×2160
– 6 GB of free disk space
– Google Chrome
– .NET Framework 4.7
In addition to 3D modeling and large amounts of data
– 8 GB of RAM
– 6 GB of free disk space, without taking into account the space required for installation
– Video adapter with a resolution of 1920×1080, providing a mode of full-color palette (True Color), with a memory capacity of at least 128 MB, Pixel Shader 3.0 or later, video card class of workstations with Direct3D support